Open top menu
mardi 26 novembre 2013






I'm Hamza A.K.A Henzo, I am a native of Meknes, Morocco and I began dancing as an amateur at home. I was influenced by some world renowned dancers in their music videos such as Michael Jackson, Usher and Chris Brown. I was also influenced by various movies about dance such as, You've Got Served, Step up and Stomp the Yard. However; due to my shyness, in the beginning, I was hesitant to publicly showcase my dancing ability; it was even difficult for me to dance amongst my closest friends. However; day after day, despite my negative feelings, I became more confident about possibly revealing my talent for Hip Hop and Street dancing. One day, I met a guy who was Krumping (a style of dance) in the streets without any hesitations; it was obvious he had a lot of confidence. I could not believe my eyes , I thought I was dreaming. I soon found out that the dancer was, Salah, A.K.A ( ) a fellow student at my University. I soon decided to introduce myself and let him know about my desire to learn more about Hip Hop dance. Luckily, he was very welcoming and days after we started to practice dancing together. After four months of learning about the art of Hip Hop and practicing the basic dance steps we formed a “dance crew” (dance group) called " Niggaz" in order to participate in the International Hip Hop Dance Competition: "Maroc Freestyle ,Maroc Urban Dance " and we advanced all the way to the to the quarter finals, which I viewed as a great start to my dancing career. It was a moment of true inspiration for me. As a result of non-stop dancing, I began to meet more Hip Hop and “B-boy” (break dancing boy) dancers. In the year of 2012, a group of us formed a new Crew called the “Advice Crew .” This crew consists of members who know not just one style of dance, but many. We practice almost every day of the week and all year round for upcoming competitions and as a result, I can proudly say, we have become a family of dancers. Peace and Hip hop, Henzo



Tagged
Different Themes
Written by mahdaoui salah eddine

I'm a young artist balancing Theatre and Dance, with an objective to motivate others like me who are interested in dancing and acting [influence].

This is the most recent post.
Article plus ancien

0 commentaires